Safety & Insurance
Safety — We Get it and We Live it
We understand that safety is VITΛL because People Are Important. When the job site is locked up at the end of the day it is real people that go home to their families and we want to help ensure that happens with no lost-time accidents or worse. It is for this reason that VITΛL FUEL SYSTEMS has an on-going commitment to safety and training which includes classroom instruction, jobsite safety talks, quarterly company-wide safety meetings, and constant water cooler reminders to be careful.
Our 2015 EMR is 0.86
Commitment to Safety and On-Going Training:
- 8-Hour Construction Safety Course on OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Topics
- 30-Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training (OSHA 29 CFR 1926)
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.126.65)
- Excavation & Trenching “Competent Person” Training
- Qualified Signal Person Training (OSHA & ASME B30.23, B30.3, & B30.5 requirements)
- Rigger Training Qualification for Material Handling and Rigging (OSHA 1926.250 & ASME B30.9)
- Aerial Work Platform Safety Course (as required by OSHA)
- Forklift Safety Training (as required by OSHA)
- American Heart Association Heart Saver First Aid Program
Insurance — We Can Help You Avoid the Wreck
The best way to win is to “avoid the wreck” and VITΛL FUEL SYSTEMS can help you do that with highly-trained people, specialized industry experience, and careful planning. But just in case we have excellent general liability, excess umbrella, automobile, worker’s compensation insurance and we carry special pollution coverage insurance.